September 28, 2018.
United State of America (USA)
Software Engineering Intern, BS, Winter 2019
Google is inviting applications for Software Engineering Internship, for Winter 2019. Interns must be currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors degree program in Computer Science or related technical field and returning to a full-time degree program after completion of the internship. International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Join Google for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building. This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, to develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
All the world countries.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors degree program in Computer Science or related technical field and returning to a full-time degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms (i.e. completing a data structures and algorithms class, coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding))
- Authorization to legally work in the United States.
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
(Paid Opportunity with Salary)
First Step: Upload your resume in English (2 MB max)
Second Step: Fill in your details to apply
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Elkoumi /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Alyaa Abdelraouf and Ahmed Elsayed/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team