1 October, 2019.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) graduate scholarship.
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) supports all admitted students through the KAUST Fellowship, which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a private research university located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. Founded in 2009, the University provides research and graduate training programs in English as the official language of instruction.
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering
- Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science and Engineering
- Physical Science and Engineering
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Depends on the selected program.
- You must have a bachelor’s / master’s degree in one of the fields of study related to the academic programs at the university and you have completed your studies before the semester in which you are enrolled at the university.
- Your current field of study should be in one of the disciplines related to the University’s academic programs such as engineering, mathematics or physical, chemical and biological sciences.
- KAUST requires a minimum score of 79 on the TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- There is no minimum GPA requirement but the average GPA of admitted students is 3.7 out of 4.0. The 3.7 average means some admitted students had a higher GPA and some admitted students had averages slightly lower than 3.7. The review committee bases their decision on your application as a whole.
- For more information about Master programs Here, and for PHD programs Here .
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support.
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs).
- Medical and dental coverage.
- Relocation support.
First Step: Prepare the following documents:
- .Statement of purpose
- .Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University provided official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the transcript provided by the university in the native language must be. uploaded into the online application form along with the certified English translation. Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score.
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is strongly encouraged and will enhance your application, but it is not a compulsory requirement for consideration.).
For more information about the application requirements click Here.
Second Step: Fill the application from Here.
Third Step: A review committee will ensure your application is complete and is a fit for your selected program of application. Following a faculty academic assessment of your application you may be invited to interview.
- For more information about admission Here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hadeer Mahfouz/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mariam Mohamed Kamal/ Egypt “
& “ Hanine Aymen/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team