December 5, 2018.
Become a Green Fellow
Green Initiative offers a 12 month fellowship program which will serve as a platform for executing eco-conscious ideas and innovations. Believing in sharing experiences and resources with willing hearts that are wired with the sense of achieving social stability and sustainability. Successful applicants will work with the Green Institute for a year. The fellowship program will feature funded trainings that will empower applicants towards the procurement of achieving their social intentions for the purpose of sustainability. A monthly stipend will be given to successful applicants.
what They are looking for?
Purpose / Passion
Show your concern about your environment and help them understand why you want to help. What experiences have compelled you to apply?
You must be currently undertaking a leadership role in an organization, company or association. Tell them how your leadership skill has salvaged unpleasant situations with a brief example.
They are looking for freshly baked ideas from the oven of originality and authenticity. Show them why your project ideas are new compared to what has been tried before.
To be interested in your solution, Green Initiative must first understand why the issue your project will tackle is imperative.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Environmental Studies.
- Software Development.
- Mobile Development.
- Product Design.
- Creative Writing.
- Social Media.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Awards are announced in mid-January.
In order to be eligible for the Green Initiative Fellowship, the applicant must be:
- Over 18 years old and must be a recent graduate or postgraduate student.
- Fluent in English and their indigenous language.
- Move to Ondo Kingdom and commit a full 35 hour work week to our organization.
- Open to all countries.
Qualities sought in the selection of fellows include:
- Leadership & Resourcefulness.
- Sound Academic record.
- Communication skills.
- Integrity and self-discipline.
- Initiative and follow through.
- Openness to new professional fields.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Interest in environmental sustainability and social change.
A monthly stipend will be given to successful applicants.
Fill in the Application Form, then Submit.
You need to provide:
- Your Personal Statement – What has convinced you to apply for the Green Fellowship? What do you hope to benefit from the 12-months fellowship?
- Your Project Statement – What is your plan for the 6-month period in regards to environmental sustainability. What opportunities and challenges are unique to your project?
- 2-3 Recommendations – Must be from your teacher, professor or lecturer and can be supplemented with letters from mentors, organisations, faith community and employers.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rehab Ali/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team