16 April 2020.
GROWING SUSTAINABLY SCHOLARSHIP: SUPPORTED BY ASAHI.
ASAHI has created the Growing Sustainably Scholarship. This programme will enable 8 young leaders who are driving innovation in sustainable agriculture to participate in the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich as part of Asahi’s global delegation.
This year, ASAHI has partnered with One Young World to create the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG13. The Challenge aims to find and support solutions that will contribute to the future of sustainable agriculture by supporting and enabling farmers to reduce their emissions and/or help adaptation and resilience against the climate challenges of this decade and beyond.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Sustainable Agriculture.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
13 to 17 October, 2020.
This scholarship is intended to support young leaders who are:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Have demonstrated leadership capcity.
- Have proven impact the field of sustainable agriculture. This can include work that:
- Improves the climate resilience of crops through sustainable practices.
- Reduces on-farm green-house gas emissions, water or energy us through new technologies.
- Supports farmers in fostering innovation and improving access to information, raising awareness of climate risks and new skills training.
- Addresses the sustainability of the wider supply chain beyond the farm.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 13 and 17 (inclusive October, 2020
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner from 14 to 17 October
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Access to bespoke Asahi programming around the businesses participation in the Summit including pre-Summit onboarding calls, an Asahi buddy from the company’s internal delegation and a post-Summit feedback session.
First Step: Fill the application form from Here, you’ll provide your personnel data.
Second Step: Then you will have to answer some questions about your organization.
Third Step: Lastly, choose your preferred method of contact.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Reem Ghazal/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Nedaa Megahed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team