Egypt ( Cairo).
Henkel Egypt summer internship 2019
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Their unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with Henkel.
The role will be :
- The intern will be assigned to the department of interest and assist managers in the daily operations
- Work with stakeholders to coordinate and implement assigned tasks & activities as well as participate in meetings
- Seek information from mentors and colleagues regarding the department’s targets
- Assist in the preparations of planned events and activities by gathering information, contacting participants and getting support from external sources
- Complete an internship duration of three months starting mid-June
Opportunity Focus Areas:
English / Arabic
Starting from mid-june.
- Applicants must have completed their sophomore year prior to starting the internship; preference for seniors
- Good communication, organization, and planning skills
- Reasoning skills and ability to analyze information for problem solving
- Committed to work in a diversified environment
- Effective project coordination, facilitation and implementation skills based on university experience
- No fees are required.
First Step: You need to create and account here
Second Step: Upload your CV/Resume in the form here
Third Step: Fill the form with your personal informations etc .
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Wiem SOUAI/ Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team