Japan’s most diverse and inclusive tech internship program
The HENNGE Global Internship Program is a training program without salary. However, accepted participants receive a monthly subsidy to cover living costs such as accommodation, meals and commuting expenses.
Since starting the program in 2010, They have developed a friendly network that ensures every intern feels at home and gets the most from their experience both professionally and personally, as proven by the former interns we’re proud to have since hired as full-time staff
Batch 5: September 6 – October 15 (6 weeks).
Batch 6: November 8 – December 17 (6 weeks).
Opportunity Focus Areas:
• Computer Sciences or related field
- Aerospace Engineering, Automotive & Vehicle Engineering, Bio Engineering & Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering & Construction, Computer Sciences (CS), Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Embedded Technology, Energy & Power Engineering, Engineering & Technology, Environmental Engineering, General Engineering & Technology, Information Technology (IT), Manufacturing and Production Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Petroleum/Mining/Oil/Gas Engineering, Quality Control Engineering, Software Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Video Games & Multimedia, Web Technologies & Cloud Computing
- Not Specified
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Required Degree
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- Dounia Bennekrouf/ Algeria
- Published by
- Rana Hassan/ Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Riham Siraj / Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Internships and summer Trainings, Non-Degree Opportunities
- Funding Type
- Fully Funded
- Program Period
- From 1 month to 6 months
- Asia, Japan
- Always Active
- No time limitation for the challenge! No expiration date.