14th February 2019
Hippocrates Open and Health Professional Awards 2019
The Health Professional category is for health professionals (health service staff or students, clinicians or academics) from anywhere in the world.
The Hippocrates Prize for Poetry and Medicine is an annual international award for an unpublished poem on a medical subject.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Submit your works until midnight in the time zone of the applicant.
- Poems must be in English
- no more than 50 lines in length and not have previously been published in any form
- Poems should be entered online
- The Young Poets Category, open to poets from anywhere in the world aged 14 to 18 years.
The total value of the prizes is is £ 6,000.
- Open Category and Health Professional Category: £7 per entry.
- Young Poets Category: £2 per entry.
First Step: fill this form here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Gafer/Egypt“
Reviewed by” Neama Fahmy/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team