Position: Educational Counselor
Salary range: 10K to 12K EGP
Location: MARJ3 office at Greek Campus, Cairo, Egypt.
Type: Full time position – 5 days per week – working hours might be changing depending on job needs.
Educational Counselor will be MARJ3 primary point of contact with people looking for pursing their education abroad. The Educational Counselor will need to have a strong understanding of the enrolment process of studying abroad in various regions like Europe, USA, Canada etc. He/She should be able to effectively communicate with each MARJ3 user and help them to find their next study destination according to preferences.
For that reason, Educational Counselor is aimed to become responsible for:
– Conduct research about the educational entities and education systems in different countries.
– Conducting phone calls, e-mails, and offline and online meetings with interested people to answer their inquiries and assist them in finding their best-fit study destination.
– Responsible for developing the required registration process.
– Responsible for leading, training, and developing the study abroad team.
– Assist in various business development activities related to their area of expertise.
When you first join MARJ3, you will get onboarding training based on your personal assessment to be able to understand your job and execute it effectively.
This role will best fit candidates who:
- Preferred to have studied abroad his/her Bachelor or Master or PHD Degree.
- Have relevant experience in similar role for minimum 2 years.
- Have an excellent command of English Language; written, spoken.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy meeting new people and speaking with them.
- Comfortable with initiating various communications among several channels.
- Are passionate about finding great giving opportunities and making the world a better place.
- Value intense discussion and debate.
- Have strong critical thinking skills and approach all claims (including their managers’) with scepticism.
- Are comfortable with open-ended questions, where no clear precedents or guidelines exist
- Are open to learning a variety of new skills, from quantitative analysis to public speaking.
- Value the intensity and open-endedness of a small organization over the stability and comfort of a larger corporation.
Fill the following form to apply :
if you have any problem with applying using your mobile you will need to use your laptop.