15 October 2018.
IEG Fellowships for Postdocs
The Leibniz Institute of European History (IEG) awards research fellowships to young academics (doctoral and postdoctoral researchers) from Germany and abroad.
If they wish, scholarship holders and fellows can collaborate with the academic staff of the IEG in the Institute’s research areas. Each scholarship holder is assigned a contact person from among the academic staff of the IEG who can offer them advice and mentoring.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Political, social and cultural history of Europe from the early modern period to 1989/90.
- Intellectual, church or theological history.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
6 to 12 months.
- Applicants must have completed their doctorate no more than three years before taking up the fellowship.
- We expect you to present your work at least once during your fellowship.
- We expect proficiency in English and a sufficient command of German to participate in discussions at the Institute.
- The monthly stipend is € 1,800.
First Step: Download the application here.
- Combine all of your application documents into a single PDF except for the application form and include a word count at the end of your project description.
- Letters of recommendation should be submitted directly by the referees.
- You may write in either English or German; we recommend that you use the language in which you are most proficient.
Send your complete application to: [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmad Samy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Zoulikha Messerdi/ Zoulikha ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team