April 1, 2019
IHS Erasmus Education Fund (EEF) for International Students in Netherlands, 2019
The new Erasmus Education Fund (EEF) is now available to pursue bachelors or master’s degree programme available across all faculties. The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
Scholarship is available to pursue bachelors or master’s degree programme and are available across all faculties.
The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities. However, applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
MSc in Urban Management and Development
- Managing and Financing Urban Infrastructure
- Urban Competitiveness and Resilience
- Urban Environment and Climate Change
- Urban Housing, Equity and Social Justice
- Urban Land Governance
- Urban Strategies and Planning
MSc in Public Administration: Urban Governance Specialisation
- MSc in Public Administration
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the selected program.
- The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
- You are an excellent student with evidence to show that you have a strong academic background and good English skills.
- You require provable financial support to study.
- You are willing to assist the Erasmus University in its recruitment of new students.
- You are in the process of applying to study at the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- You must be enrolled at the university before August 31st.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The scholarship amount is €3000. This will either be transferred into your Dutch bank account or will be compensated with your tuition fee.
To apply for this scholarship you will need the following documents:
- Motivation letter;
- Two reference letters;
- A grade list from your current studies;
- An acceptance letter for our master’s course.
Please submit these documents to the Board of the Erasmus Education Fund through the following email address: erasmuseducationfund-at-eur.nl
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Belkiss Zroud/ Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team