May 4, 2019
Impulse Boost Camp 2019_The SALTO-YOUTH Resource Centres provide
IBC is a seminar that trains 20 leaders from civil society working with young people on modern leadership. You will get to know creative methods on project management, team work and personal development that will make your work joyful and effective.
- The world is changing: Everything is complex, fast-paced, globalized and inter-connected. Our world needs people that are not only aware of today’s social challenges, but contribute actively to a better community.
- IBC is an international training for modern leaders, where you will find out how to contribute with more impact and at ease. Our „
- Think & Do Tank“ offers relevant skills and approaches of the modern working world of social change makers.
- During IBC we will try out project management tools, group-methods and reflect upon our personal and organisational development.
- Non-formal methods (Art of Hosting, Theory U, Coaching) with an innovative and interdisciplinary character will be selected for this purpose. We offer an international network full of opportunities.
- The seminar will be shaped by the active participation of people from different European and EU’s neighboring countries, so that we can share our stories and learn from each other. After the seminar you have the chance to pass on your freshly gained knowledge to your peers at home. IBC will prepare you for this.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, SYRIA, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Program Starts: August 03, 2019
Program Ends: August 11, 2019
- Be over 18 years.
- A good level of English is required, as the program is intensive and without good English. you will not be able to follow the program.
40 – 70 Euros (accommodation, food and seminar material included) depending on your financial situation and the country of residence
Accommodation and food
Accomodation and food are inlcuded in the participation fee and will be provided by us.
After the camp, we will reimburse 70 % of your travel costs, but not more than a certain amount based on the distance of your departing city and Schneeberg, the vuenue of IBC. This calculation is based on the EU Erasmus + standards.
Please see the below stated travel distance and reimbursment maximum.
10 – 99 km : max 20 Euros
100 – 499 km : max 180 Euros
500 – 1999 km : max 275 km
(Youth NGO) will not refund more than 275 Euro.
complete Online Application (from here)
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team