3 June 2019.
Open Society Internship for Rights and Governance
This endowed scholarship fund was created as a permanent tribute to Judith Connelly Delouvrier, victim of the TWA Flight 800 tragedy in 1996. A warm and generous spirit, Judith was mother of Henry and Isabelle and the beloved wife of Philippe Delouvrier (MBA ’77).
Originally dedicated to American women at INSEAD this scholarship enlarged its scope in 2008 thanks to an additional donation from the Class of ’77. One award is made in each class to a deserving woman, irrespective of nationality.
For more information, click here.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Women rights
- Human rights
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
They are going to contact you after applying.
- Women candidates who have been admitted to the MBA Programme or invited to admissions interviews.
- Amount of Award: €20 000 to €25 000.
First Step: The essay topic:
- Explain why a women’s scholarship at INSEAD would be important to you and outline any factors that you feel would distinguish you from other candidates (300 words).
- Please answer the following questions: Women are still not equally represented in the business world. What can be done about this? What have you contributed to date to address this issue, and what do you expect to contribute in the future? (300 words for all the questions).
- Provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as your budget for the year at INSEAD. How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship from INSEAD? (150-200 words).
Second step: Fill this application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Samah Gacem / Algeria“
Reviewed by “ Hagar Mohamed Khalil / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team