October 5th 2018
Intel Women in Technology Scholarships
Intel’s success in Ireland has been built on the quality of highly skilled and educated people available in the country. Through the ‘Women in Technology’ scholarship program, Intel hopes to increase awareness and encourage a new generation of high-achieving women to take up the challenge of a career in science and technology.
Intel works closely with local schools and colleges to help ensure that our educational system continues to produce the exceptional quality of graduates that has helped to make Intel in Ireland so successful.
With that in mind, Intel is pleased to this year continue, and indeed grow, the Women in Technology scholarship program for females who have just embarked on third level education.
- Scholarships are open to female school leavers entering specified undergraduate honors degree courses in science, technology, and engineering (full selection criteria is included below) and up to €3000 for each student per annum.
- Scholars will complete intern placements or summer internships at an Intel campus.
(The scholarship program is supported by Intel in Leixlip, Shannon, and Cork and successful scholars are linked to an Intel campus based on their course selection and geographical location).
- To assist with career progression and further education, each scholar will be assigned an Intel mentor who can assist and provide advice on managing their academic career.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
-According to the program that you will choose.
- The program is open to female students completing secondary school in 2018 and entering relevant undergraduate degrees
- Candidates must apply for, secure, and accept a CAO offer in a relevant degree course in an Irish University or Institute of Technology. A list of relevant institutions is included in this table
- Written proof of registration in a relevant 3rd level institute must be supplied
- Recipients must be willing to undertake their co-op placement or internship in Intel in where applicable
- Students will be required to provide by post a copy of their Junior and Leaving Certificate results once received
- Selection will be by application form and interview of candidates
- Final decision will rest with Intel Ireland
- Scholarships are open to female school leavers entering specified undergraduate honors degree courses in science, technology, and engineering
Note from Marj3: This scholarship is open for international student but you have to get an offer from the mentioned institutes or Universities.
-up to €3000 for each student per annum.
-You just need to complete the application form here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Elsayed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Abd El Rahman Mohsen / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team