30 June 2019.
University of West London, UK.
International Ambassador scholarships at university of west London.
The International Ambassador Scholarship recognises and provides financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London.
International Ambassadors are expected to be active representatives for the University who help showcase the institute to prospective international students. Additionally, Ambassadors may be asked to support events such as Open Days, participate in interviews, videos and photo-shoots with the Marketing department or engage with visiting international students.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London here.
- Accounting and Finance
- Acting, Writing and Directing
- Actor Musicianship
- Adult Nursing
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Airline and Airport Management
- Applied Sound Engineering
- Architectural Design and Technology
- Aviation Management with Commercial Pilot Licence
- Broadcast and Digital Journalism
- Building Surveying
- Business Economics
- Business Studies
- Business Studies with Entrepreneurship
- Business Studies with Finance
- Children’s Nursing
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial Photography
- Community Development
- Computer Games Technology
- Computer Science
- Construction Project Management
- Creative Computing
- Criminology with Law
- Criminology with Psychology
- Criminology, Policing and Forensics
- Culinary Arts Management
- Cyber Security
- Early Years Education
- Education Studies
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electronic Music Production
- English and Creative Writing
- English and Film
- English and Media and Communications
- Event Management
- Event Management with Tourism
- Fashion and Textiles
- Fashion Branding and Marketing
- Fashion Buying and Management
- Fashion Promotion and Imaging
- Film Composition
- Food and Professional Cookery (Top-up)
- Forensic Science
- Games, Design and Animation
- Graphic Design (Visual Communication and Illustration)
- Health Promotion and Public Health
- Hospitality Entrepreneurship
- Hospitality Management
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Management for Business (ITMB)
- Interior Design
- International Business Management
- International Hotel Management
- Learning Disabilities Nursing
- Live Sound Production
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Media and Communications
- Mental Health Nursing
- Midwifery (Pre Registration)
- Midwifery (Shortened)
- Music Management
- Music Mixing and Mastering
- Music Performance
- Music Performance and Music Management
- Music Performance and Recording
- Music Performance with Technology
- Music Recording and Production
- Music Technology
- Music Technology – Audio Post Production
- Music Technology Specialist
- Music Technology with Popular Music Performance
- Musical Theatre
- Nursing Dual Registration (Adult and Mental Health)
- Nursing Dual Registration (Children’s Nursing and Mental Health)
- Nursing Dual Registration (Learning Disabilities and Mental Health)
- Nutrition and Food Management
- Operating Department Practice (Pre Registration)
- Politics and International Relations
- Psychology with Applied Forensic Investigation
- Psychology with Counselling Theory
- Psychology with Criminology
- Psychology with Substance Use and Misuse Studies
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Work
- Songwriting and Recording
- Strategic Transport Management
- Substance Use and Misuse (Top-up)
- Travel and Tourism Management
- Visual Effects
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality Management and Food Studie
Courses for Master:
- Information Systems (Integrated)
- International Banking and Finance Law
- International Business and Commercial Law
- International Business Management
- International Criminal Justice
- International Marketing
- International Studies in Intellectual Property Law
- International Tourism and Aviation Management
- Legal Practice
- Luxury Hospitality Management
- Masters in Business Administration
- Music Industry Management and Artist Development
- Nursing (Adult)
- Nursing (Learning Disabilities)
- Nursing (Mental Health)
- Paramedic Science (Pre Registration)
- Performance (Work-Based Learning)
- Popular Music Performance
- Psychology Conversion
- Public Health and Wellbeing
- Record Production
- Social Work
- Software Engineering
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NON EURO CONTRIES.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
- The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
Scholarships are worth up to £5,000. The scholarship provides a discount against the cost of tuition for the first year of study only.
First Step: use there course search tool to find a course that suits you.
Second Step: choose the course page follow the steps to apply using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Third Step:complete the application form from here.
in this application you will need these papers before sent to [email protected]
- academic transcripts (officially translated to English).
- a personal statement explaining why you are suitable for the course.
- two professional and/or academic references.
- a copy of your passport.
- copies of any other supporting documents.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Asmaa Essam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team