31 December 2018
Golden Hat 2019
A cartoon is a humorous drawing. This may be a caricature of a famous person, a parody of a real situation, or simply a picture of a funny situation. The cartoon may consist of one image or take the form of a short comic strip. No moving images allowed.
In collaboration with “Davidsfonds” Leuven, a cartoon book will be published, subject to budgetary and technical constraints. Selected participants will be entitled to one copy.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Participants are free to choose the theme of their entries.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
One day (the opening).
- Maximum 5 submissions per person, black and white or colour.
- The cartoons must not contain text.
- Drawings can also be made digitally.
- They must be packaged flat and not folded.
- Works under glass, framed or in other materials will not be accepted.
- They must not have been exhibited in Belgium or awarded in other countries
- All persons over 18 years of age are eligible to participate in this international contest. Participants shall agree to the terms and conditions of the rules and the decisions of the jury. Belgian law governing withholding tax on prizes won by foreign participants applies.
- Golden Hat 5.000 € *
- Silver Hat 2.000 € *
- Bronze Hat 1.000 € *
- Audience Award 500 €
* + flight and hotelaccommodation in Knokke-Heist during the opening (one night)
First Step: go to this link
Second Step: fill in the fields all the necessary information
Third Step: submit your entry
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Manar Ali/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ola witwit/ Iraq ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team