1 February 2019.
International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) from the University of Oregon.
International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP). Selected ICSP students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from 0 – 15 non-resident academic credits per term. The scholarship amount will remain consistent each term. ICSP students agree to complete 80 hours per year of cultural service as required by the program.
The University of Oregon is one of just two schools in the Pacific Northwest selected for membership in the prestigious Association of American Universities, a consortium of 62 leading public and private research institutions in the United States and Canada. 11.8% of the university’s students are international ones.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Asian studies
- Business administration
- Cinema studies
- Communication disorders and sciences
- Comparative literature
- Computer and information science
- Digital humanities
- Disability studies
- Earth sciences
- Educational foundations
- Environmental science
- Ethnic studies
- Folklore and public culture
- Food studies
- General science
- General social science
- Human physiology
- International studies
- Judaic studies
- Latin American studies
- Legal studies
- Marine biology
- Mathematics and computer science
- Media studies
- Medieval studies
- Metalsmithing and jewelry
- Middle East-North Africa studies
- Planning, public policy and management
- Political science
- Product design
- Public relations
- Religious studies
- Russian, East European, and Eurasian studies
- Spatial data science and technology
- Theater arts
- Women’s, gender, and sexuality studies
- Advanced Leadership and Strategy
- African Studies
- Asian Studies
- Finance and Securities Analysis
- Food Studies
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Interior Architecture
- Prevention Science
- Politics, Culture, Identity
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Regional and International Conflict
- Spanish Language Psychological Service and Research
- Sustainable Business Practice
- Translation Studies
- Urban Historic Preservation
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Ranging according to the program credit hours.
know more about programs details from here.
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2019-20 by January 15, 2019. To apply for admission click here.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
- The following criteria are used to select the successful candidate:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Experience participating in cultural activities
- Demonstrated performance and presentation skills
- Strong academic records
- Strong communication skills
Selected ICSP students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from 0 – 15 non-resident academic credits per term from a total 80 hours per year of cultural service as required by the program.
You must apply for Admission to the university of Oregon before you can apply for scholarships.
Watch your email for an invitation to enter the UO Scholarship Dashboard. This happens within a week of submitting your application for admissions.
Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard from here and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application. You must apply for admission prior to this step.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya Gamal ElGeddawy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nermine Nejima/ Tunisia ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team