1 October 2018
Northern Arizona (USA)
International Excellence Award – United states.
The International Excellence Award is a merit-based tuition waiver for new F-1 undergraduate, degree-seeking international students admitted directly into a university bachelor’s degree program.
Northern Arizona University (NAU) is a public higher-research university with the main campus at the base of the San Francisco Peaks in Flagstaff, Arizona, statewide campuses, and NAU Online. Governed by the Arizona Board of Regents and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, the university offers 158 baccalaureate and graduate degree programs.
Scholarship Focus Areas:
- Arts and Letters
- Engineering, Informatics, and Applied Sciences
- Environment, Forestry, and Natural Sciences
- Health and Human Services
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
A duration of two terms.
General Requirements for Recipients
- All new F-1 undergraduate, degree-seeking international students applying to the Flagstaff campus will be considered.
- There are a limited number of these scholarships and priority will be given to applicants that apply by the recommended deadlines of March 1 for fall semester and October 1 for spring semester.
- In addition, students with at least 3.0 GPA or equivalent will be given priority consideration for this award.
- Students entering under an agreement are excluded from consideration.
- The award cannot be deferred and the acceptance of the award must be signed, scanned and returned to ([email protected]) no later than May 1 for students accepted for fall semester and November 1 for students accepted for spring semester.
Community Service Requirements for Recipients
- Students receiving this award are required to attend a meeting with the scholarship program officer early each semester to plan their community service activities and projects, and then to carry through with their commitment to community service with various activities on and off-campus each academic term.
- Past community service activities included school visits and presentations to elementary students on your country, student calling campaigns and international events on campus like the International Student Festival.
- Student participation in community service projects through CIE is mandatory for all scholarship recipients.
- Please note that student participation with community service projects will be evaluated as part of the consideration process for future scholarship applications.
- Additional information about the required community service will be provided by the scholarship program officer.
- The award is for $10,000 for the first academic year only; $5,000 for the first fall and $5,000 for the first spring semester of enrollment and is applicable to tuition only.
First Step: You must make an account in the university website.
Second Step: Apply your Online Application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mahmoud M.Ali / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ola Witwit/ Iraq “
Reviewed by” Sherif Hassan / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team