03 April, 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
30 June, 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship.
Bond University offers high academic achievers who are living outside of Australia and applying to study at an undergraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships. Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Bond University is Australia’s first private, not-for-profit university, offering a personalised academic environment that enables graduates to exceed the outer limits of their potential. With access to unparalleled academic and technological resources on Bond’s world-class Gold Coast campus, students thrive in smaller study groups where eminent professors and industry experienced lecturers know them by name.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- faculty of business.
- faculty of Law.
- faculty of society and design.
ALL the branches are welcome to apply except these:
- Master of Psychology,
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs,
- Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy
click here for more info.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
2 years for master program and three years for bachelors .
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.
- High achieving students who have a bachelor degree offer to study at Bond are encouraged to apply.
- Bond’s English language requirements for the offered program must be met by the scholarship application closing date.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Recipients are awarded with 50% tuition remission.
First Step: apply via click here.
Second Step: Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship .application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
Note: Please take into account that Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
For more tips on how to apply click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” ZIANI Oussama/ MOROCCO “
Reviewed by” Nourhan Ashraf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team