1 December 2018.
Australia, New Zealand.
College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship.
The Massey University College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship (“the Scholarship”) aims to attract highly capable new international students with demonstrated academic excellence to study in a College of Humanities and Social Sciences full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
- The Scholarship is applicable to any of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences programmes offered to new international full fee-paying students across all Massey University campuses.
- The Scholarships will be competitive and awarded based on academic merit at the discretion of the selection committee.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Humanities and Social Sciences.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Undergraduate Programme: 4 years.
- Postgraduate Programme: 2 years.
- Recipients must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia, and who are enrolling for the first time in a programme at Massey University.
- Applicants must remain full-fee paying international students throughout the duration of their study in order to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- The recipient must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- This scholarship is not available for applicants wanting to study the Doctor of Philosophy programme.
- Recipients must be enrolled as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode distance or mixed mode (combination of Internal and Distance courses) are not eligible to apply.
- Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme and maintaining the required Grade Point Average (GPA) after the first and subsequent years:
•For undergraduate study: a GPA of 5.0 (B average) must be maintained
•For postgraduate study: a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average) must be maintained
- The Scholarship is subject to the recipient meeting all programme admission requirements.
- For the purpose of this Scholarship, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average determined by Massey University or equivalent measure, as determined by Massey University.
- Applicants who are already enrolled in a Massey University partner institution’s articulation programme and seeking advanced standing or credit transfer, are not eligible for this Scholarship.
$5,000 per 120 credits enrolled
- Undergraduate Programme maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year programme).
- Postgraduate Programme maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year programme).
First Step: Download an application form here.
Second Step: submit your application to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“ Safia ELsherbiny/Egypt“
Reviewed by” Rehab Ali/ Egypt ”
” Somiyah Elhassawy/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team