14 June 2020.
International Excellence Scholarship
These Scholarship are designed to reward applicants who have been offered a place to study Postgraduate at the University of East Anglia in UK. studying at UEA will help you to make an outstanding contribution to your chosen field of study. In order to be considered for these scholarships you must be an international offer holder, commencing your studies in September 2020 and submit an application via the link below.
A scholarship is an award or payment made to support a student’s education, awarded on the basis of academic or other achievement. UEA’s Postgraduate Scholarships may be awarded as a cash incentive or fee discount. The scholarship panel will consider submissions and successful candidates will be informed within six weeks of their submission. they would encourage you to submit your scholarship application as soon as you feel it is ready. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, meaning that the sooner you apply, the sooner you will find out whether you have been successful. Please note that deadline for applications is 12:00 (UK time) on 14 June 2020. Applications after this cut off will not be considered.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Language and Communication Studies
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
3 to 6 years.
Postgraduate programme is three years (36 months) for full-time students or six years (72 months)
for part-time students.
- International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- You are not able to hold more than one UEA scholarship at any one time, therefore applicants to the Postgraduate Taught International Excellence Scholarship should not be in receipt of another UEA award.
- Please note that offer holders for courses in the Faculty of Medicine and Health are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- When applying for this scholarship, you must already be in possession of a conditional or unconditional offer for a postgraduate taught course starting at UEA in September 2020. Your offer should state that you are an international fee-paying student.
- EU and international applicants may be required to provide evidence of competence in the English Language.
- Awards form a tuition fee deduction of £4,000.
- You will also need to be independently funding your studies, which means that you can’t apply if an organisation is sponsoring your study and paying your tuition fees for you. However, if you will be in receipt of a government loan, you can still apply for this scholarship.
First Step: Identify an Area of Research.
Second Step: Fill in the online application form, then ”Submit”.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Demiana Melad/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Sama Saeed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team