1 June 2019 (23:59 hrs GMT +8 Singapore time).
(Fully Funded & Paid Opportunity)
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) provided to international students aiming to pursue their PhDs studies.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Up to 4 years.
- You must be an international graduates with a passion for research.
- You must have excellent academic results.
- You must have good skills in written and spoken English,
- Good reports from academic referees.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
(Fully Funded & Paid Opportunity)
The award provides:
- Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*.
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*.
* Subject to terms and conditions.
Step1: Go to Research Areas to browse the projects you are interested in. From here:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Step2: Prepare the following documents in advance before applying:
- Identification card or Passport.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format).
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Two recommendation reports minimum (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
Step3: Register from here.
Step4: Log into your account and press apply to scholarship (choose Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)).
Step5: Fill the application form.
- Do not mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- ALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results are optional.
- It is recommended to complete the essay questions on a word processor outside of the applicant portal, and to copy and paste the essays to the respective questions when completed.
- Please ensure that you referee rapport are submitted within 7 working days upon submitting the application forum.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amina Osman/ Lebanon “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team