1 December 2018.
International Leader of Tomorrow Award of UBC- Canada
This award recognizes international undergraduate students who demonstrate superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, and recognized achievement in other key areas.
The value of your International Leader of Tomorrow Award is proportional to your financial need. Financial need is determined by totaling tuition, fees, and living costs, and subtracting the financial contribution you and your family can make each year. A standard needs assessment is based on the financial information provided by you and your family.
Your award may be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion – whichever comes first provided you achieve satisfactory academic standing in your faculty, continue to demonstrate financial need, and maintain your Canadian study permit (student visa).
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
– Business and economics.
– Earth, environment, and sustainability.
– Engineering and technology.
– Health and life sciences.
– History, law, and politics.
– Languages and linguistics.
– Math, chemistry, and physics.
– Media and fine arts.
– People, culture, and society.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Your award may be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion whichever comes first.
- Provided you achieve satisfactory academic standing in your faculty, continue to demonstrate financial need, and maintain your Canadian study permit (student visa).
To be considered for the International Leader of Tomorrow Award:
- You must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- You must be entering UBC from a recognized secondary school, college, or another university.
- You must be applying for your first undergraduate degree.
- You must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements.
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (at least an A average or equivalent standard).
- You must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing a UBC degree.
- You must have an IELTS with score 6.5 with no part less than 6.0 or TOEFL Internet-based test with Overall score: 90 (Reading: 22 – Listening: 22 – Writing: 21 – Speaking: 21)
International Leader of Tomorrow Award-winners receives an award-level commensurate with their financial need as determined by the costs of their tuition, fees and living costs, minus the financial contribution the student and their family can make annually towards these costs.
First Step: You must create an account here.
Second Step: Log in to your UBC account to begin preparing your application, including your Personal Profile.
Third Step: Submit your award application and complete the online application for admission to UBC. Although you can specify two-degree choices in your application, only your first-choice degree will be considered for the purposes of this award.
Note: Meet UBC’s English Language Admission Standard by 31 January 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
For more information you can e-mail the university at [email protected]
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmad Samy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Iman Mostafa/ Egypt”
“ Somiyah Elhassawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team