4 June 2019.
United States of America
International Merit Scholarships 2019 at Southern New Hampshire University
As part of the commitment to international students and their academic achievement, Southern New Hampshire University offers merit-based scholarships to international students.
-The Southern New Hampshire University is a private, nonprofit, coeducational, and nonsectarian university situated between Manchester and Hooksett, New Hampshire, in the United States.
-Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
-Scholarships are awarded after acceptance to SNHU.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- To see all majors click here.
All world countries.
For Undergraduate students : 3 years
For graduate students : 15 months
- Scholarships are open to international students.
- Min GPA 3.0 and completed application for SNHU admission
- Students must submit a completed scholarship application at least 30 days before the start of the term.
- Undergraduate students must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain eligible for renewal consideration.
- Graduate students must have the equivalent of 3.0 GPA to be eligible and receive a one-time award over two terms.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- For questions, please contact [email protected]
Undergraduate students may be eligible for up to: $6,000 (per year)
Graduate students may be eligible for up to: $4,000 (one-time award over two terms)
First Step: Apply online
Step 2: Pay $40.00 USD Application Fee
Applications will not be processed and documents will not be accepted until the Application Fee is paid.
Step 3: Submit Official Documents.
All transcripts submitted must be official copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with record of courses and grades/marks received. Transcripts should be in a sealed and stamped envelope by the issuing institution.
All documents need to be sent to:
Step 4: English Proficiency Score
Know more about applying from here
Know more about this opportunity:
for International Student Frequently Asked Questions click here
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya Emam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lubna Albadawi/ Syria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team