Opening dates are open all year and will close one month before the relevant study session:
Session 2 deadline: 3 July 2020.
Session 3 deadline: 30 November 2020.
For more information on key dates, click here.
Southern Cross university is offering the SCU International Regional Scholarship to support international students wishing to study at the university.The Scholarship provides students with a $5,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, ommencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
For more information, click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES EXCEPT AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND.
According to the chosen program.
Students wishing to apply for the SCU International Regional Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either Lismore, Gold Coast or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicantmust meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*(click here)
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- $5,000 Fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
First Step: International students can choose from the list of courses available to students wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
Second Step: Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya must apply through an Education Agent..
Third Step: For direct applications:
Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- Advanced standing refers to previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree.
- Southern Cross University recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study.
Note: For more information click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Iman Abdulmonim/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Gehad Elazab / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team