International Accommodation Scholarship 2019
The International Accommodation Scholarship recognises the cost of living in Australia in relation to other countries. The scholarship offers a 50% reduction in accommodation fees for either a 44 week or 22 week contract at the Mount Lawley campus accommodation at ECU. The scholarship will be awarded to the first 40 eligible applicants.
- The scholarships are open to:
- prospective students applying for a 44 week or 22 week on-campus accommodation on Mount Lawley in a 5 or 6 bedroom apartment.
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance of 50% off Mount Lawley on-campus accommodation fees.
- The International Accommodation Scholarship will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the first 40 eligible applicants.
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are prospective and current ECU students.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Arts & Humanities
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Teacher Education
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
for either a 44 week or 22 week
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- sign a 22 week contract with the Mount Lawley Campus ECU Village for a 5 or 6 bedroom apartment
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- be studying at ECU Joondalup or ECU Mount Lawley.
- The scholarship covers a maximum of 50% off the first-year (22 or 44 weeks) Mount Lawley campus accommodation fees.
1-You will need these documents
- Proof of enrolment status as a student of the Edith Cowen University
- Proof of a valid student visa (to remain current for the period);
- Proof of identity ( drivers License orpassport)
- Latest copies of financial statements being no later than the preceding calendar year;
- For applicant(s) who are under 18 years of age, proof of identity of the parent and/or guardian providing guarantees for the purposes of the Residential Agreement;
Note: you need these documents:
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letters
- CV or Resume
- Personal Statement
2- Press apply now to register
3- log in and fill the application
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamed Abdoh /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amany Alngar/ Egypt”
“Mostafa Zaki/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team