- Trimester 1 2020 – Applications close Friday, 29 November 2019 (for 24 February commencement).
- Trimester 2 2020 – Applications close Friday, 17 April 2020 (for 6 July commencement).
- Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close Friday, 7 August 2020 (for 26 October commencement).
International Student Excellence Scholarship – Undergraduate with Advanced Standing.
This scholarship for high-achieving students with credit from prior study applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
Each intake, Griffith International will award scholarships to the students with the highest academic entry scores commencing in an eligible degree program.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architecture, Construction and planning
- Business and Government
- Criminology and Law
- Engineering and IT
- Humanities and Languages
- Medicine, Dentistry and Health
- Music and Performing Arts
- Science and Environment
- Visual and Creative Arts
You can know more information about majors from Here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
3 years for a bachelor degree.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Be eligible to receive credit for prior studies.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 3 2019, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
Terms and Conditions:
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate tuition fees only.
- The scholarship covers 25% of undergraduate tuition fees only for the ‘Duration’ of the program. The course duration is defined as the ‘Program Length’ as stated in your Letter of Offer, less any credit received for previous study. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40 CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrollment.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all courses in each trimester of studies and successfully progress on to enroll in the next trimester.
- Scholarship numbers are limited. When the limit for scholarship acceptances has been reached, the Griffith International Scholarship office will advise applicants that all available scholarships have been awarded and the scholarships are withdrawn.
- Excludes applicants for online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2021.
- Scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
First Step: You must apply for a course at Griffith University from here.
Second Step: You must fill out the scholarship application with a certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Gehad Salem/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nada Ahmed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team