31 May 2019
(Partially /Not Funded)
INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY SCHOOL 2019
revolves around 10 days experience designed to give you new ideas, network and inspiration. It is an opportunity to see, feel and know more about sustainability. Since its inception in 2014, young people from 26 countries have experienced the journey. Program components involve gaining insights from experts through lectures, experiencing village life and visits to Nepal’s breathtaking Himalaya. This is a physically, mentally and socially engaging program where participants enrich themselves, the communities they visit and each other.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Sustainable development
- Social entrepreneurship
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
July 28 – 29 : Phase Learn : Conceptualizing Sustainability, climate change basics, sustainable agriculture, and participate in organizational observations. Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites, meet Ashoka Fellows and personalize sustainability.
July 30 – August 3 : Phase Feel : TREK back and explore Pokhara and travel back
August 4 – 5 : Phase Pack : Reflection, summarization, action planning and documentation
August 6 : Graduation & Farewell
- The programme has been created for young people. It may be at the point of a career change, or after graduating or during study. Sustainability School is for all those interested in self-discovery, adventure and network development.
- Participation Fee: USD 800
Limited Scholarships are available based on ability
and commitment to impact upon returning from the
- fee includes all services from the arrival to the departure of the course:
- All local transportation services including airport pickup
and drop, excursions and field trips during the course
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and lodging during
the full course duration
- UNESCO World Heritage Site visits and entrance fees
- Documents and all course material, Certificate of
Participation and token
First Step: fill in the application from here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nora Alaa / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team