1 October 2019. (Spring semester)
The United States of America (USA).
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP- KENT STATE University.
Kent State is a globally recognized, nationally ranked and locally vital university, Kent State is Northeast Ohio’s No. 1 choice among public universities.
International Transfer Student Scholarship offers incentives for academically talented students who are looking for transfer.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
All the fields of study at the university.
Click here to know more about the fields of study in the university.
Click here to know more about the language requirements.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the program period.
- Must be an international transfer student in excellent academic standing
- Having a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a transfer student
One-time award ranges from $2,000-$15,000 will be distributed to awardees who have been selected for International Transfer Student Scholarship.
Apply for the program of choice at the university using this link with nonrefundable application fee of $70.
Prepare application documents
- Passport Biographical Page
- English Language Proficiency Scores
- College transcript/detailed marksheets (Certified English translation and original language)
- College Graduation Certificate/Diploma if available (Certified English translation and original language)
If applicant has taken fewer than 12 semester hours:
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate/Diploma/Attending Certificate (Certified English translation and original language)
- Secondary School Transcripts/detailed marksheets (Certified English translation and original language)
- Financial guarantee (bank statements) that show sufficient funds to cover educational expenses.
Submission of all required documents to OGE
- Include the student’s full name and Kent State ID when sending documents.
For faster processing, documents should be scanned as one multi-page PDF (the size of the PDF file should be within 5MB) and sent to the International Admissions Office through [email protected] Also, TOEFL scores must be submitted through ETS (institution code: 1367), SAT through College Board (institution code: 1367) and ACT (institution code: 3284) through ACT to be considered.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Maria Medhat / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Hussein / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team