1 October 2019 for spring.
Kansas State University International Merit Scholarship
Kansas State University is thrilled to announce the International merit awards for new undergraduate degree-seeking international students in the United States.The program is open to both freshman and transfers undergraduate international students who demonstrate high previous academic achievement and potential to excel at K-State.
Kansas State University also known as K-State offers 65 master’s degree programs and nearly 50 doctoral programs. Established on February 16, 1863, in the United States, it is a public research university and has 65 academic departments in nine colleges.
While studying at as K-State, aspirants can get inclusive academic curriculum activities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business and Management
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- Veterinary Medicine
- Health and Medicine
- Personal Care and Fitness
- Social Studies and Media
- Travel and Hospitality
K-State offers more than 250 majors and options. For more information click here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the chosen course determined by the applicant.
- Candidates must have a high school degree with 24 credit hours completed at a collegiate level.
- Students must have a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale on college or university.
- English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University, but still you need to check the English language proficiency requirement.
- The university will provide awards ranging in value from $4,000 to $7,500 per student.
- Thirty (30) incoming students will receive the award per academic year.
First Step: Fill the online application from here.
Second Step:Pay the $80 USD application Fee from here.
Third Step: Submit the required documents and statements:
- Personal statement.
- .Transcripts for all previous academic coursework.
- A copy of passport.
- Affidavit of financial support and bank statement.
- The personal statement must send via email to [email protected] include your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
- The personal statement should be no more than 500 words and answer the question: “What will you contribute to the K-State Family as a student?” While the statement should be in English, your proficiency level will not be a factor in your consideration.
- You will not be asked for payment if you have previously attended K-State and paid the application fee within the last 12 months.
- Transcripts must include high school (secondary school) transcripts and all university, college, vocational, community college, or technical coursework beyond the secondary level. If your transcripts are not in English, please provide an English translation in addition to a copy in the original language. Failure to submit transcripts for all academic work can result in denial of admission or dismissal from the university.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Razan Sameh/Egypt“
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy \ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team