30 November 2018 Australian Eastern Standard Time midnight (AEST)
Parkville, Melbourne, Australia
International PhD Scholar Initiative at Walter and Eliza Hall Institute in Australia – Walter and Eliza Hall Institute 2019
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute offers a number of fully funded dedicated scholarships to support International PhD Scholars.
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute is Australia’s oldest medical research institute. It was founded in 1915 with financial support from a trust established by Eliza Hall, following the death of her husband Walter. The vision was for an institute that ‘will be the birthplace of discoveries rendering signal service to mankind in the prevention and removal of disease and the mitigation of suffering.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Medical Biology specialty:
- Bioinformatics and computational biology
- Cancer biology
- Cell death
- Chemical biology and drug development
- Clinical translation
- Epidemiology and population health
- Genetics, genomics, and epigenetics
- Immunology and immune disorders
- Infectious disease
- Personalized medicine
- Stem cells and developmental biology
- Structural biology.
know more about specialty from here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The minimum English language requirements for this course are: Band 7
- The Institute’s International PhD Scholarships provide a living allowance $30,000 for 3.5 years for PhD student equivalent to the current Melbourne Research Scholarship rate.
- In addition, all PhD students receive the Institute’s $2000 per annum scholarship.
- relocation allowance.
- health insurance coverage.
- university tuition fee offset.
First Step: Check that you meet the entry requirements for PhD candidature.
Second Step: Investigate the current student project opportunities to identify your preferred research areas.
Third Step: Complete and submit an application form online
- You will be asked to nominate up to five titles of research projects or Institute supervisors who are in your research field or disease area of interest.
- Email your application supporting documents to student applications-at-wehi.edu.au.
- use the same email account as you have listed on the application form:
Email Subject line: 2018 WEHI IPSI Application – YOUR SURNAME.
- A cover letter that explains your research interests and motivation for doing a PhD.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Academic transcripts (include university grading scale and the English translation if applicable).
Incomplete applications (including missing supporting documents) will not be considered.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Menna Hozien/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hend Younis / Egypt- Islam Abo Eissa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team