For the 1 October- 28/29 February traineeship – Application period: 1 June – 30 June.
For the 1 March- 31 July traineeship – Application period: 1 November – 30 November.
Various cities in the European Union.
Traineeships in the European Parliament
The goal of the Schuman traineeships is to contribute to EU citizens’ European education and vocational training and to provide an insight into the work of the European Parliament.
Candidates can apply for 3 traineeship offers per campaign. Every year 21,000 people apply for a traineeship at the European Parliament and 900 of them are selected. Recruitment and selection procedures are adapted to ensure that they do not disadvantage candidates with a disability.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Written and Online Press.
- Audiovisual Communication.
- Digital Communication.
- Public Relations.
- Employment, Economics and Finance.
- Economic and Monetary Policy.
- Infrastructure and Logistics.
- Buildings’ Special Techniques.
- European Law.
- Procurement and Contract Management.
- Fundamental Rights and Citizenship.
- International Relations.
- External Policies.
- International Trade.
- Development of non-EU Countries.
- Security and Defence.
- Interparliamentary cooperation.
- EU Internal Policies.
- Agriculture, Fisherie and Rural Development.
- Regional and Local Development.
- Culture and Education.
- Internal Market.
- Human Resources.
- Document management/Archiving.
- Public Administration.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Translation and Editing.
- Translation Support.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Applicants for a Schuman traineeship must:
- Be aged 18+.
- Hold a university level diploma(s).
- Fulfil the language requirement.
- Provide an eligible criminal record.
- Not have worked for more than two consecutive months within an EU Institution or body; not have carried out a visiting junior or senior academia of six months prior the beginning of the traineeship.
- Monthly grants.
- Household allowance.
- Disability allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Sickness and accidents insurance.
for more information about the amount of the grant and disability allowance for each country in the EU check the link.
Check the details of the allowance from here.
First Step: visit the Traineeship offers main page from here, select an offer that I would like to apply for.
Second Step: click on the button Apply online, complete the New registration form with your personal data.
Third Step: In order to apply for a traineeship offer, you must:
- Select an offer that I would like to apply for.
- Login to your account.
- Upload your CV (only Europass Format).
- Upload a motivation letter per traineeship offer (maximum one page).
Fourth Step: Submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hesham Galal / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Mustafa Abdelshafy / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team