5 May 2019.
MANUFACTURING/ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP P&G 2019
In this internship, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G’s technologies who are worldly recognized. P&G gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills to the business deliverables , while developing your leadership skills. You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and entrepreneurial multi-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
Your Role as an Intern in Manufacturing/Engineering:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Study technical feasibility using high end computer modelling and simulation.
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
What the company offers:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
All world countries.
We are looking for Bachelor’s/Master’s students:
- Who are 1-2 years away from Graduation (Engineering school/ Universities).
- Good English Skills.
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes.
- Interns receive Competitive monthly salary.
First Step: Create an account from here.
Second Step:Upload your CV and complete the personal information.
NOTE: Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB.
Third Step: Submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Salma Abd El Aziz/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Areeg Salem/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team