20 February 2019
2019 Young Innovator
In general, our projects are short-term and fit around busy work and school schedules. You can be based anywhere in the world. In fact, diversity is what we are known for. We work on projects for Fortune 100 companies, Governments, NGOs, and sometimes we launch our own initiatives.
Sample Questions that our company and young innovators have worked on:
- What is the future of the internet and how do we bring this to the next 1.5 billion people worldwide?
- What does a workplace look like where the entire team is working virtually?
- How do we transform our company for the Millennial generation?
- How can we attract the next generation to travel to this destination?
- How can we redesign our company’s products to be focused on social impact.
- Co-create a new consumer health snack.
- Co-design a new consumer digital product.
- Co-design a new consumer marketing campaign aimed at 16-30 year olds
You will gain the following experience:
- Hands on Professional Experience
- Collaborative Skills
- Cross-culture Communication Skills
- Adaptive Thinking
- Design Thinking and Creative Processing Skills
- Innovation Practices
- Team Work with a Global and Virtual Team
- Global Mindset
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Communication skills
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the program
- 16-30 years old.
- Have strong conversational understanding of English.
- Can be based anywhere in the world.
- Must have access to the internet.
- Free of charges.
First Step : Complete the form from here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hend Younis / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Reem Khaled / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team