30 December 2018
INTERN – INFORMATION SYSTEMS & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945 and committed to maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations, promoting social progress, better living standards and human rights.
The internship is located in the Justice Section (JS), Division for Operations (DO), United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), Vienna (Austria). The position is for a period of six months and envisaged to start in January 2019.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Information Systems.
- Communication Technology.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher).
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- Have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- ATTACH OFFICIAL PROOF FROM THE UNIVERSITY TO SUPPORT ONE OF THE ABOVE OPTIONS TO THE INSPIRA APPLICATION.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter.
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
First Step: Register your account.
Second Step: Fill the application and it’s must contain:
•Degree Programme (What are you currently studying?)
•Graduation Date (When will you graduate or when did you graduate from the programme?)
•List the IT and design skills and programmes that you are proficient in.
•List your top three areas of interest.
•Explain why you are the best candidate for this specific internship.
•Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amari Assam/ Algeria “
Reviewed by” Amr Habib/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team