9 January 2019
Internship in the Field of International Relations at SFCG 2019
SFCG seeks a professional, motivated, and creative intern to join the Lebanon team. Based in Beirut, Lebanon, the intern will provide support to SFCG’s country office.
Duties of this internship will contribute to the development of programs for sustainable peace and conflict transformation in the MENA region and will give interns an opportunity to practice high-level, professional skills. Interns must be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) and must commit for 3 months minimum and may be asked to stay for a maximum of 6 months, pending a mid-term review. We are looking for an intern to begin as soon as possible.
- Assisting with grant proposal development for the country and regional programs.
- Researching contextual information to enhance program design.
- Assisting with donor reports and other communications.
- Assisting the program team in partner outreach and creating a partner database.
- Performing other support duties as needed.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Political Science.
- International Relations.
English and Arabic.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
3 months minimum for a maximum of 6 months
- BA or MA (completed or in progress) in international relations, conflict resolution, Middle East studies, international development, or a related field.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills in English and Arabic (native or near-native).
- Computer proficiency.
- Interest in peacebuilding and conflict transformation.
- Familiarity with the Lebanese context.
- Ability to live in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Comfort in cross-cultural contexts.
- Ability to maintain professionalism, creativity, and enthusiasm while working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and willing to take on tasks small and large.
- Prior international or cross-cultural experience.
(Non Paid Opportunity)
First Step: Fill in your personal information.
Second Step: submit a CV and short cover letter
Third Step: submit the Application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Menna Hozien / Egypt “
“Abdelrahman sabry / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team