As soon as possible, open now
Operations Intern, Strategic Communications
The European Climate Foundation (ECF) was established in 2008 as a major philanthropic initiative to help Europe foster the development of a low-carbon society and play an even stronger international leadership role to mitigate climate change. The foundation works through several sectoral, cross-cutting and regional initiatives and collaborates with a wide network of partners to advance progress towards this shared goal.
The ECF team is a highly dynamic group of individuals, combining ambition and passion with a rigorous, results-oriented and analytic approach to the work. The ECF’s culture is one of intensity, enthusiasm and mutual support.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Climate change
- Media, Marketing & PR
- Business, Management
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- A genuine interest in the mission and values of the ECF;
- An excellent command of graphic design and video editing software;
- Fast-learning self-starter comfortable to work in a fast-paced international environment
- Professional experience or academic background in the fields of communications, graphic design, public relations, energy or environmental issues or EU / international affairs;
- Media and social media-savvy with proven experience in writing / editing;
- Up to speed with online communication tools and social media;
- Enthusiasm to help frame public and media debates around the issue of climate change;
- Superior English language skills, both written and verbal; knowledge of other European languages welcome;
- Flexible, with the ability to work independently and in a team;
- Appreciation of the vital role of administrative tasks;
- The disposition to work with colleagues in a high-trust international community of peers with a spirit of generosity and mutual support.
- A 6-months internship contract and salary equivalent to internships in the EU institutions.
- Introductions to the ECF’s vast network of stakeholders in the climate- and energy field;
- On-the-job mentoring and a space to develop and challenge yourself;
- A salary in line with internships in the EU institutions.
- The unique opportunity to work as part of a highly dynamic, international group of individuals who combine their passion to make a difference with a rigorous and results-oriented approach to work;
First Step: Please send your CV and cover letter in English explaining your motivation and suitability for the role to” [email protected] “
Note : Candidates need to be in the possession of a work permit for the work location in case applicable. Telephone calls will not be forwarded to the recruitment team. Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will be considered until the role is filled, so early applications are encouraged.All applications will be treated confidentially. We will store your information in our internal database unless you specifically request otherwise.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Mamdooh/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ola A.Khudhur/ IRAQ ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team