25 July, 2019.
Internship (Time Study & Ergonomics).
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification Business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control. You as an Intern (Time Study & Ergonomics) will work with Electrification business in ABB 10th of Ramadan City; Egypt.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Production engineering
From the first of August till 10th of September 2019.
- The programme will start on the first of August and end on 10th of September 2019.
- The applicant should be a student in the 4th year of Production engineering, preferably from University.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Understanding the production procedures for metal and plastic parts in the switch gears
- Getting exposed to the global HSE processes and guidelines
- Understanding the lean management principles and procedures
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- The internship will be paid according to the training location.
First Step: create an account on the website by this Link.
Second Step: After your account is done.
Third Step: Apply on this Link.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Kerolos Tharwat / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Eman Fadel Ali / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team