January 31, 2019 until 12:00 (midday – Italian Time)
Invest your Talent – Italy
By participating at the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program you will have the opportunity to:
1. Develop your academic and technical skills through a range of master programmes (one year postgraduate courses)
taught in English at prestigious Italian Universities;
2. Increase your practical skills for your future career, by attending an On – the – job training at leading Italian companies while completing your academic work.
Postgraduate courses in Engineering, Advanced Technologies, Architecture, Design, Economics and Management at top Italian universities designed in close cooperation with key businesses will boost your job prospects within a competitive landscape. All the lectures and teaching materials are in English.
Ideally, each course is divided into three phases: the first two are lecture-based theoretical courses, while the third phase includes practical on-the-job training in an Italian company.
There are also Italian language and culture courses, for the benefit of all the students, to give them an opportunity for closer social and intellectual integration during their stay in Italy.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Advanced Technology.
- Management and Economics.
Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Turkey and Vietnam.
Ideally, each course is divided into three phases: the first two are lecture-based theoretical courses for 9 months , while the third phase includes practical on-the-job training in an Italian company for 3 months.
- To be Citizen of one of the 15 Countries listed in the Call (Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt,
Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Turkey
- To be no more than 26 years old on the deadline of the Call, except for the only renewals (you
cannot apply if you were born before January 31, 1993);
- To hold a Bachelor’s Degree to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or
- To have at least a B2-level of English. An English language certificate within the Common European
Framework of Reference for Languages (highly recommended IELTS, TOEIC & TOEFL) is required.
- Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory, but it will be taken into consideration in the
- The IYT scholarships are worth € 8.100 (€ 900,00 per 9 months) with tuition fees exemption.
- It does not cover regional tax, stamp duty; any expense regarding accident insurance and/or civil liability; the health insurance policy. Grantees must take out a Health insurance policy to bear any expenses due to illness or accident.
- First of all you need to check the universities and the courses included in the Program.
- After choosing the course, you have to contact the university for the pre-admission, indicating that you are an IYT applicant. Only once you have submitted your pre-admission to the University you can start your online application from here.
- Please remember that the course you are applying to must be closely related to your Bachelor’s degree. It isthe responsibility of the University to evaluate whether your BA (undergraduate degree) is relevant to the chosen course of study.
Second Step: The following documents must be submitted in order to complete your application:
- Academic Transcript with all exams and grades;
- Certificate of your first academic degree (Bachelor’s Degree) (Documents issued in English, French and Spanish are accepted);
- A video no more than one minute long about motivations;
- English language certificate;
- Italian language certificate. It is not mandatory but, if submitted, it will be evaluated and a score will be assigned;
- Valid Passport or valid National Identity Document.
- Start collecting the required documents beforehand and do not wait until the deadline approaches!
- All files must be in PDF-FORMAT; the size of each document must be less than 1 MB.
- Recommended browsers are: MOZILLA FIREFOX / INTERNET EXPLORER.
- You must use only the MP 4 FORMAT; your video must be less than 10 MB in size.
- In June you will be notified by email to the account you listed on your application if you have been awarded the scholarship.
Third Step: Submit your application.
- If your application is complete, go to Display/Submit My Application and click SUBMIT.
- If you want to edit it, you can do it in Fill/Edit My Application; you will be required to upload all the files again.
- Please note that applications already submitted can be only displayed and no longer edited in Display/Submit My Application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“ Esraa Badry/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Abdelmounim Boufous/ Morocco “
and “Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team