15 September 2018
(Fully Funded & Paid Opportunity )
In order to attract outstanding postdoctoral researchers, IST Austria has set up the ISTplus postdoctoral program for exceptional researchers, which is partially funded by the European Union. The program provides fellows with an international and interdisciplinary research environment. ISTplus fellows’ careers will be enhanced by IST Austria’s career development program and options for secondment. Funding is usually provided for two years although contracts may be extended beyond the duration of the fellowship if justified by the intersectoral secondment program of the ISTplus fellow and in mutual agreement between the host professor and ISTplus fellow.
The Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST Austria) is a young international institute dedicated to basic research and graduate education in the natural and mathematical sciences, located in Klosterneuburg on the outskirts of Vienna. Established jointly by the federal government of Austria and the government of Lower Austria, the Institute was inaugurated in 2009 .
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
The official language of the institute is English. In order to help fellows integrate in the host country, IST offers German-language courses on campus.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Applicants must fulfill the Marie Curie mobility requirements in order to be selected. Applicants must either be relocating to Austria or, if they currently live in Austria or have previously lived in Austria, candidates are only eligible if they have been in Austria for a total of less than 12 months during the 3 years previous to the deadline of the respective Call.
- Before issuing of a contract of employment by IST Austria, successful applicants may be required to provide official evidence of their eligibility (e.g. work contracts, utility bills, visa stamps, etc.)
- You must have formally completed all requirements of your PhD and provide a copy of your diploma prior to the start of your employment (which cannot be later than 5 months after the fellowship offer is issued).
- Your proposed research must match with the research carried out on campus. See here the list of applicable research groups.
- Postdocs who are already employed at IST Austria are not eligible to apply.
- For additional requirements related specifically to the applications requirements please carefully review the Guide for Applicants.
(Fully Funded & Paid Opportunity )
ISTplus fellows receive 2-year, full time employment contracts with an internationally competitive salary and full social security coverage. In addition to this salary, every ISTPlus fellow will receive at the beginning of their fellowship a single paid relocation allowance amounting to EUR 2.000. Furthermore, a single additional allowance of EUR 1.000 is paid to researchers with families.
To Know more about benefits
To begin your application, click here.
First Step: Register your account
Second Step: fill Your Personal information & There is the section for uploading documents. For your application to be considered complete and eligible you must upload the following:
- Career motivation letter
- Research statement/proposal (preferably 2-3 pages)
- Completed Ethical Issues Table (available here).
- Passport copy.
- PhD Diploma.
- PhD Transcript.*All documents must be in pdf format.
Third Step:Then Submit this form
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hagar mohamed khalil /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Norhan Bekheet /Egypt “
” Ahmed Sakr/Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team