Available all the time during the year.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) INTERNSHIP for P&G in 2019
The Role of the Intern. in the IT department:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others.
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Information Technology.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Full-time opportunity for 2 months.
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer science, Information Technology or any relevant majors.
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs.
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Block chain.
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
- English fluency.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1- You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning , and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
First Step: Create your account on the website from here.
Second Step: Upload your CV and complete the personal information.
NOTE: Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB.
Third Step: Submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Khaled Sayed / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Hagar Mohamed Khalil / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team