31 July 2019.
Jelvix Scholarship Program 2019
Jelvix Scholarship Program is for high school and graduate students interested in science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering. Jelvix offers a unique opportunity for exceptional people giving away a $1,000 award in hopes to help ease their educational endeavors.
jelvix is a global technology consulting company that provides software engineering, design, and digital transformation services with offices located across the world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Writing in these fields:
- social impacts in the industry
- emerging technologies
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The winners will be announced on August 20, 2019, on Jelvix blog.
- Be a student currently attending or planning to attend a private or public accredited academic institution.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Write and submit a unique essay with no plagiarized or copyright issues.
- Personal statement describing background, personal achievements, challenges, educational pursuits and goals.
- Agree and authorize to publicize your selection and essay on Jelvix blog.
- $1,000 award or $500 for the second winner.
- Two winning candidates will be carefully selected by the Jelvix team based on the overall strength of the essays compared to a total number of contestants. Jelvix scholarship fund will be sent via check to the college or university. Received scholarship fund must be used to pay for qualified expenses, including tuition, books, and on-campus room and board.
Send Google Doc or Word Doc with an essay and a brief personal statement to [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Asmaa Essam / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team