31 March 2019.
Jenderal Soedirman Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Non-Indonesian Citizens 2019
The new Jenderal Soedirman Scholarships (SS) is now available for maximum 24 months for master and up to 36 months for the doctor (dependent on study programme) for the academic year 2020. Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Jenderal Soedirman University is a public university located in Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia and was established on September 23, 1963. The university named after Jenderal Soedirman, the first commander-in-chief of the Indonesian Army during the country’s fight for independence.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Food Science
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Agricultural Extension
- Animal Science
- Law Science
- Public Administration
- Medical Doctor (Profession)
- Dentistry (Profession)
- Aquatic Resources
- Environmental Science
- Industry of Marine Resources
- Plant Science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Maximum 24 months for Master.
Maximum 36 months for Doctor (dependent on study programme).
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in the university.
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree in an appropriate subject for Master or a Master degree in an appropriate subject for Doctor.
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
The scholarship covers living cost, accommodation, health insurance, and book allowance and depending on the academic level, they offer a monthly allowance of IDR 3.500.000 for master and IDR 4.000.000 for doctoral.
Prepare the required documents below :
- Awarded Bachelor degree.
- Minimum GPA is 2,75 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
- Hand-signed CV.
- Copy of Medical statement.
- Academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date.
- Proof of language abilities : English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted), TOEFL Minimum 500, TOEFL iBT 80, or IELTS 5.5.
- Copies of awarded academic degrees.
- Copies of academic transcripts.
- Same point 3 – 7 in master program.
- Awarded Master degree.
- Minimum GPA is 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
- Research Proposal.
Fill the application form in the link below and then submit your application.
* Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Belkiss Zroud/ Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team