12 September 2018
Strategic Innovation for Community Health (STICH)
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s largest healthcare company aspiring to care for the world, help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. Strategic Innovation for Community Health Strategic Innovation for Community Health is the result of the Trust’s longstanding partnership with INSEAD to provide management education for healthcare professionals.These programmes invite health leaders to embark into a journey of self-guided discovery to further develop their leadership and innovation capacity realizing their vital role in building the resilience of communities and health systems.
Participants will gain a better understanding of their own innovation skills and how to improve and develop the innovation skills of those around them. They will develop an appreciation of how to apply process thinking in order to implement strategic visions for healthcare more effectively. They will also develop skills for patient-centred care and establishing a common vision for the care providers in their own organisations. They will explore the dynamics of strategic positioning in healthcare networks, and they will develop the seeds of ideas that can be applied in their home institutions to improve healthcare value in the populations that they
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Major topics include:
- Self-discovery and team-development skills for innovation.
- A workshop approach to implementing innovation as a systematic process.
- Design thinking techniques to better understand patient needs.
- Communication techniques to improve patient adoption of improved care models.
EGYPT, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM NORTH AFRICA.
6 day: 12 – 16 November 2018.
The program is designed for individuals from public or private sectors and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) who strive to improve health in their communities and who want to have a real impact on the populations they serve. It is aimed at people faced with the challenge of developing new approaches for better health care service design and delivery in the community setting.
Successful candidates will have been trained as doctors, nurses, health educators or other health professionals who have subsequently become senior or high-potential managers in healthcare delivery organisations. Participants will typically:
- Be senior or high-potential managers in healthcare services.
- Have 3 to 8 years of management experience.
- Be considered by their organisations to be capable of occupying positions of increased responsibility, particularly with respect to innovation.
- Tuition fees, refreshments during breaks and lunches on campus are covered.
- Travel, accommodation and evening meals are at the participant’s own expense.
* Limited number of scholarships will be available to cover travel and accommodation. This will be decided on a needs basis and remains at the discretion of the Trust. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please contact: Tinneke Proost at [email protected] once you have been enrolled in the programme and no later than the 22nd of September.
Note: Participants who complete the programme will receive a certificate of completion from INSEAD. In addition, they will gain access to an electronic network of hundreds of participants from previous INSEAD Health Leadership and Health Management programmes.
First Step: Download application form from here.
Second Step: Fill in the application then send it to this Email [email protected]
** The application includes a recommendation from a supervisor and should address the current and future leadership skill needs of the applicant. It also requires a signature of commitment by the participant and the employer organisation to implement a change project during the two months following Strategic Innovation for Community Health.
** Submit your completed application form as early as possible.
** You can read program brochure from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nashwa Attallah/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mayar Abdalla/ The Netherlands
and Ahmed Morsy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team