20 June 2019
FAOU YOUTH PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM 2019
Youth Professional Program at Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is an opportunity for all youth around the world to gain work experience and to join a worldwide net work of multi-skilled members. It’s an online internship that you can do from anywhere and at anytime
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University offers Free / Low-cost Education, through the internet using a simple methodology of education and the newest technologies and applications to give you the most convenable experience with us. There are no special requirements for admission, but we require applicants to have at least a high school diploma and we also encourage them to have sufficient language skills to complete their education at the best circumstances.
- Communication Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Editor
- Social Media Officer
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer
- IT Officer
- Platform Officer
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer and Editor
- Newsletter Manager
For more information Check this link
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Media & Communication Studies
- Public Affair
- Graphic Design
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 1 August 2019 to 30 November 2019
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various social programs activities.
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (Between 4 to 6 hours a week).
- Remotely Training at the beginning of the program.
First Step: Interested applicants should Fill in the application form Here
Second Step : prepare your cover letter and your CV or Linkedin account Link then Submit
- For more info or questions please contact them at: [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Fathy Mohamed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Reem Khaled / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team