11:59 PM on 13th of February 2019.
Nahdet El Mahrousa – Ebda3 Ma7ali
Nahdet El Mahrousa is launching its 21st round of incubation “Ebda3 Ma7ali”, a two year-long incubation program focused on supporting social entrepreneurs and social enterprises/startups with the potential to create sustainable and measurable impact.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Arabic – English.
- A team of founders (at least two members) with a diverse set of skills that complement each other and the needs of their social enterprise/startup.
- The team of founders should be between 25-40 years of age and Egyptian nationals.
- Should possess relevant education and technical knowledge as well as hands-on experience to their business.
- Need to be dedicated and committed to the development and growth of the social enterprise/startup.
Check out the criteria for the profile of accepted projects here.
- This is a comprehensive program. The winning social enterprises/startups will receive tailored support, trainings and workshops supporting the growth of their social enterprise/startup.
- The incubator offers the following services:
Incubation services (has a value of EGP150,000)
– Account management.
– Access to mentors and consultants in a wide range of domains.
– Financial and legal consultations.
– Access to the network (Impact Investors, Donors, Companies, Experts, Professional Mentors, Social Entrepreneurs, etc.).
– Access to opportunities: local and international events and capacity building opportunities
- Seed Funding of EGP20,000.
- Zero Equity.
- Get your own space at Garage El Mahrousa (80 hours per month for free)
Second step: Your application will go through the initial screening process and the shortlisted applications will be accepted for an interview, then the finalists will go through to the Validation boot camp.
Third step: After completion of the validation boot camp the social entrepreneurs will be required to pitch their startups in front of a panel who will select the winning startups (up to 7 social enterprises/ startups)
- Winning startups will be offered full incubation programme at Nahdet El Mahrousa for two years, based on periodical progress assessment every 6 months.
For more information on the program please refer to this link.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Suhayla Hamed/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Abdelrahman sabry / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team