10 January, 2019
Summer Research Program 2019
Summer Research Program is a summer program that welcomes all university students, both undergraduates and graduates, around the globe. This will be a two-month research experience under the guidance of a faculty advisor from College of Engineering. Each participant will working collaboratively with their advisor on an on-going research project or a new project of mutual interests.
Summer Research Program is open to currently enrolled overseas university students with two years of completed college education and above. Applicants will be accepted to one of the six disciplines under College of Engineering that best match their interest of study. Each student admitted will complete the program under the advisory of a professor. We also provide limited candidates with Global Engineer Leadership (GEL) scholarship with subsidized round trip airline tickets up to NTD 15,000 and free accommodation at university residence hall.
- The 1-day field trip will be set in the end of June or begining of July, and we encourage all the interns to attend it.
- In the end of the internship, we will require a short video no more than 30secs regarding your internship experience at NTHU.
- Chinese courses will be provided during the internship, please join us and learn some basic Chinese!
- By the end of each session, there is a final presentation. All the students are required to present your work and what you learned during this internship period.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Chemical Engineering
- Power Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management
- Nanoengineering and Microsystems
- Biomedical Engineering
View departments from here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Two month for each session
Session 1: May 10- July 11, 2019
Session 2: June 20- August 22, 2019
- Currently enrolled overseas university students with two years of completed college education and above.
- Applicants will be accepted to one of the six disciplines under College of Engineering that best match their interest of study.
Summer Research Program is tuition- free
candidates with Global Engineer Leadership (GEL) scholarship will get:
- Round trip airline tickets up to NTD 15,000
- Free accommodation at university residence hall.
You will need:
- Statement of Purpose.
- Resume (CV).
- Official Transcript Statement of grades.
- Optional- Supporting Materials (ex: letters of recommendation, examples of written work, etc.)
Fill the online application
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Dina Ashraf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hend Younis/ Egypt- Islam Abo Eissa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team