28 September 2018.
2019 Adobe Research Fellowship Scholarship.
In Adobe Research, we create innovative technologies relevant to our software products for consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. With this fellowship Adobe invites to become part of the family. We are pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Fellowship. The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe.
Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe.This year, Adobe will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the following areas:
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- computer graphics,
- computer vision,
- human-computer interaction,
- machine learning,
- visualization, audio,
- natural language processing,
- and programming languages.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The deadline for submitting a completed Fellowship application is September 28, 2018 at 5pm Pacific Time. The Fellowship recipients will be announced by November 21, 2018.
In order to be considered for the 2019 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2019 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship at Adobe for the 2019 summer.
First Step: Make an account on the website.
Second Step: Fill in the application and submit it before the deadline.
Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“ Mohamed Elnouby / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team