June 15th, 2019.
YZU International Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
They are a diverse, academic community of more than 60,000 students, faculty and staff from across the nation and the world, living and learning on seven dynamic campuses in a historical and cultural city founded in 486 BC.
Grounded in humanities, sciences, engineering, agriculture and medicine, and enriched by the integrated resources of 28 colleges, YZU offers students an outstanding and value-centered education informed by inclusivity, intellectual rigor, research, and the impetus to create new knowledge to the benefit of individuals and communities around the world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Social Science.
- Educational Science.
- Journalism & Communication.
- Foreign Studies.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Bioscience & Biotechnology.
*visit YZU Undergraduate Programs for International Students here for more detailed information.
English or Chinese.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Limited to 4 years or 5 years of studies.
- Applying for an undergraduate program at Yangzhou University at the same time.
- Between the ages of 18-25 on September 1st, 2019.
- Not beneficiaries of any other scholarships.
- Yangzhou University Scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fee and accommodation fee. Applicants shall pay for other fees.
- Make an account on university website from here.
- Choose Yangzhou University International Students Scholarship and your major.
- Submit required documents in English or Chinese :
1. Notarized highest diploma.
3. A Study Plan or Research Proposal written in Chinese or English (not less than 600 Chinese characters/words)
4.Two Letters of Recommendation from Professors or Associate Professors(
5.The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and visa)
6.The Valid Report of Chinese or English Language Proficiency Tests(HSK; For English Medium: IELTS or TOEFL)
7.A Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Download the form from the China Scholarship Council’s website: http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org, and fill it in English.
8.The Certificate of Non-criminal Record
10.Insurance Application Form and Guarantee Statement
The Form will be considered as invalid in case of incomplete forms, or forms without a sealed photo of the applicant, or the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital. And the examination result will be valid for six months;
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mustafa Abdelshafy / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Areeg Salem / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team