4 December 2019.
John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships at Stanford.
Each year, they bring together up to 20 fellows from around the world to work on ideas to address the most urgent problems facing journalism. If you aspire to be a leader who can help reimagine and transform journalism, you should apply for our program.
From September to June, JSK Fellows spend their time on individual and collaborative projects to address these challenges. Fellows also participate in special workshops and weekly events, explore the abundant resources on the Stanford campus and in Silicon Valley, and have the option of sitting in on classes. Stanford is home to some of the leading initiatives in journalism and communication, including the Computational Journalism Lab, the Virtual Human Interaction Lab and the Brown Institute for Media Innovation. We enthusiastically include spouses, partners and families in fellowship life. If you are looking for a sabbatical or a solitary experience, the JSK Fellowships is not the program for you.
Leland Stanford Junior University is a private research university in Stanford, California. Stanford is known for its academic achievements, wealth, close proximity to Silicon Valley, and selectivity; it ranks as one of the world’s top universities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
from September to June.
you must be one of :
- Journalists employed by a news organization or freelance journalists.
- Journalism entrepreneurs and innovators.
- Journalism business and management executives
- In addition to this stipend, they provide an additional supplement for fellows with children.
- cover the cost of Stanford tuition and Stanford health care for fellows.
- they also help fellows find housing.
- Access to some of the world’s most innovative thinkers and organizations
- Opportunities to join classes taught by top Stanford professors and instructors in a wide range of specialties.
- A rich intellectual and cultural campus life, including live theater, music and dance performances and special lectures and events.
- Fellowship social events where everyone can get to know one another.
- Exposure to the incredible diversity of world views, experiences and cultural traditions that fellows from all over the world bring to the program.
First Step: Email [email protected].
- to take a short quiz that will help them determine whether you should be considered for an international or U.S. fellowship.
Second Step: Then you can create account to can apply from the application.
Third Step:fill your application including :
- Application form
- 1-minute selfie video
- Three recommendation letters
- Three work samples
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Asmaa Essam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team