31 August 2020
La Trobe Excellence Scholarships – International Students
La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high-achieving international student and thinking about applying for a full-fee paying place in undergraduate or postgraduate study, your application will also be assessed for eligibility to receive a scholarship for the duration of your intended studies at La Trobe. The La Trobe College Excellence Scholarship (CES) is a scholarship available to cover tuition fees for high-achieving international students accepted into our undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs. The scholarships are worth between a 15%, 20% and 25% deduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies.
The world’s most respected university ranking agencies rate La Trobe as a global leader:
- Times Higher Education puts La Trobe in the world’s top 300.
- La Trobe is ranked #52 and among the world’s best young universities.
- La Trobe is in the top 1.1% of universities worldwide.
- Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) puts La Trobe among the world’s best 400 universities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Community Planning and Development
- Information Systems Management
- International Development
- International Relations
- Strategic Communication
- Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Applied Linguistics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Administration
- Health Administration
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Cybersecurity (Business Operation)
- Cybersecurity (Computer Science)
- Cybersecurity (Law)
- Data Science
- Digital Health
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Educational Leadership and Management
- Financial Analysis
- Health Sciences
- Law and Entrepreneurship
- Nursing Science
- Sports Analytics
- Telecommunications and Network Engineering
- Animal and Veterinary Biosciences
- Psychological Science
- Sports and Exercise Science
- Urban, Rural and Environmental Planning
For more information click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES except Australia and New Zealand.
According to the program.
- You must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Isn’t currently enrolled in a La Trobe program.
- Must meet English language and academic entry requirements.
- Be applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at all La Trobe campuses.
- Meet course prerequisites and have equivalent to a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 65 percent or higher (Australian Equivalency).Check eligibility schedule.
- The scholarships are worth either 15%, 20% or 25% fee reduction for entire degree and are available at any La Trobe campus.
First Step: Apply for an eligible course.
Second Step: Complete and submit your application online.
- If your chosen course is eligible to receive the scholarship and you meet the course entry requirements,your course application will be assess and the Scholarship Team will advise you if you have been successful in being granted a La Trobe Excellence Scholarship.
Third Step: Once you receive your scholarship award letter (via email), its is important that you meet any conditions in your offer (if applicable) and accept your offer as soon as possible to secure your scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Iman Abdulmonim/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Gehad Elazab / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team